Find Travel Nurses
High Peak Healthcare (HPHC) works with all healthcare providers.
- HPHC is a start-up, boutique travel healthcare agency headquartered in Bangor, Maine.
- Our founder is experienced in both staff nursing and travel nursing. This helps us understand your environment and means we know a lot of nurses.
- We specialize in meeting the unique staffing needs of clients in the six New England states.
- Our current focus is on travel nursing and our client base will include hospitals, skilled and long-term care facilities, physicians’ offices, and urgent and specialized care clinics. We plan to grow into other medical specialties while continuing to focus on New England.
- We take a hands-on approach with healthcare facilities. We would love to meet your team and we would love for you to meet ours.
- We provide supplemental nurse staffing with peak performers when your facility experiences peak need.
- We understand balancing staffing needs and operational costs. We run 100% remotely to minimize overhead and back-office costs so we can maximize value to clients while ensuring the best rates for nurses.
- We value personalized relationships with our clients as well as our team members.
Partnering with us is fast and convenient.
- Complete the partnering request form.
- We will contact you within 24 hours and introduce you to your support team.
- We will organize a meeting with your High Peak Healthcare Team Manger.
- We will then work with you to understand your unique staffing needs and how we can best satisfy them.
- Your Team Manager will provide you with specific, vetted candidates to select from.
- Your Team Manager will facilitate interviews and offers and ensure all prescreening is completed to your specifications.
- Once an offer is accepted your nurse hire will start.
- If you have a sole source provider for travel nurses, or prefer to work through a travel nursing broker, we are happy to partner with that provider or broker.
We actively recruit to meet immediate staffing needs.
- We recruit from all over the United States and have a large network of nurses with whom maintain strong relationships.
- We know healthcare facilities and their needs.
- We want facilities to be staffed by the highest quality, flexible and skilled professionals.
We value each nurse we place.
- Each nurse is supported by an HPHC Team Manager from the moment they express an interest, through the screening and placement process and through the duration of their assignment.
- We are passionate about people care and patient care.
For more information or to speak with us directly, please click here.